Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hole in three.

I love change.

And I want a tattoo.

In an effort to avoid getting a tattoo and feed my need for change at the same time, I have pierced my ears once again.

What better/safer/more sterile place to get your ears pierced than Wal-Mart?

My kitchen, you might say. While making dinner? Of course. But that's where my mom and I pierced my second holes. And variety is the spice of life.

So Wal-Mart it was. I got my cartilage pierced here and figured that since I eventually took that one out that Wally needed a second chance.

Off we went.

Aside from being 80 years old, the Wal-Mart ear-piercer had an early case of Parkinson's. Or so it seemed.

Did I go through with it? Of course. And the piercings are actually quite level. Except for the left one. But hey, it just adds a little character.

The point of all this? Getting your ears pierced for $10 at Wal-Mart is awesome. And I am not above it. And if I were to pierce anything but my ears, I would go somewhere more professional and pay 5 times as much. But I like to keep it classy. So I'll go back to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment