Sunday, May 3, 2009

2016...bring it on.

I got to see Ashley one more time before I head out to Morocco next week! WOO!
So in our final meeting, we got to talking about having kids. Since daughters like her have aspirations and stuff she decided she needs to make partner before poppin em out. Which means she'll be 33. Which in my mind means I have until I'm 28 to have a kid and name it either Austin (my future maiden name) or Reid ( Mom's maiden name). Guess I always thought since she's the oldest she'd get first pick of names. LUCKILY us dud children (ok...child in my case) have no aspirations and nothing better to do with our lives but reproduce. So dear Ashley puts a restriction on my child bearing.

Here are the rules:

1. You must be married before you have the kid
2. The father of the child must be the husband
3. You must know the father of the child (kinda redundant but important nonetheless)
4. You must have an ultrasound as proof that you're preggers before you call the name

Not only does she obviously have high expectations for me, but this sounds very similar to waiting to call "shotgun" til you can see the car. And that's probably cause it is.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment