Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Debbie Side

So every once in a while things just seem to fall out from under you and it's hard to grasp on to anything. Boyfriend joins the National Guard, UGA professor goes on a killing spree, still have no idea what I'm doing with my life, CEOs are committing suicide, finals are next week, economy sucks hardcore. So here are some of my favorite quotes that are fun to ponder and help get me through:

"Find the joy in your life." - The Bucket List

"Even this shall pass away." - Leaves of Gold

"For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope." -Jeremiah 29:11

"When you remember who you are and whose you are you can stand against anything." -Dr.Shelnutt



Stick in there, yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment