Monday, May 31, 2010

Update?

Tomorrow morning Elizabeth and I are off on our adventure. Not sure when I'll get to update on the road but here's the plan:

Wednesday 2- leave at 8:35 in the morning to fly to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Spend the night there.
Thursday 3- spend the day in Kuala Lumpur and take the overnight train to Singapore
Friday 4- spend the day in Singapore and take the overnight train back to Kuala Lumpur
Saturday 5- spend the day and night in Kuala Lumpur
Sunday 6- fly to Chiang Mai, Thailand and spend the night there with our Gap Adventures tour
Monday 7-Wednesday 9- trek around the northern hilltribes of Thailand with the Gap Adventures tour, staying in huts, riding elephants, rafting on bamboo floats, etc.
Thursday 10- Spend the day in Chiang Mai and take the overnight train to Bangkok, Thailand
Friday 11- spend the day in Bangkok and fly out at midnight
Saturday 12- fly from Bangkok->Nagoya, Nagoya->Detroit, Detroit->ATLANTA!

Hopefully I'll get to update in between times but if not, you all know where I am and what I'm up to! Bid me farewell!

1 comment: