Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Like a Magical Creature

So about ten days ago I finally cut my hair off. I'd done this once before and last time I ended up with hair shorter than my then-boyfriend's. We have yet to decide who was at fault in that situation. Anyways, we didn't want a repeat performance. So instead of cutting a foot off like last time I ended up chopping about ten inches. It's for a good cause, right? Right. But it's short. So now we have bad news and we have good news.


Bad news: My hair refuses to fit into a pony tail. REFUSES. Going to workout today employed a hair twistie and exactly 8 bobby pins. I can't let it air dry and I have the tendency of looking like a 12-year-old. No offense to all the 12-year-olds reading this.


Good news: I am now a bobby pin master. AND I can shape my hair into a unicorn horn in the shower.


It's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment