Monday, March 16, 2009

Mickey Mouse Club

Today's post is about teenie boppers.

They'll be presented in this order:
1. Britney Spears
2. Jessica Simpson
3. Mandy Moore

First up...Brit. She's BACK.
Now from a parent's perspective, I can understand why you may be weary about the woman who decided to ride around with her kid on her lap while driving or who almost dropped her other kid in hopes of salvaging the margarita she was carrying in her other hand. From a teenager's perspective, I can understand why you may be filled with envy when you saw her 5'5'', 115 lb body thrown across the stage in a fit of "Craaaaazy." From a husband's perspective I can see why you may curse her once again amazing physique because it makes it just that much harder to stay faithful.
So yes, she's attractive and yes, she may be a bit of a careless mother. But I'm pretty sure when I have a kid I won't be a perfect parent. And along with the money and fame she's had since her release of "Baby One More Time" at age 17, she's also dealt with the paparazzi and fact that she's never had and never will have a normal life. So let's all just give up with the criticism and instead give her a round of applause for making an incredible comeback. That way we can get around to the real problems in America today...like Paris Hilton.



**Yo Brit...you lookin fine**


Next up... Jessica Simpson. You may want to sit down for this one...she is now a size....8.
Now for a 5'3'' girl that's a little on the curvy size but let's all remember that the average dress size for women these days is a 14 while the average height is 5'5''. Homegirl is almost half that. Let's give her some credit...she likes wings. And non-diet soda. She's probably still dealing with the pain of not being picked for the Mickey Mouse Club. If anything, we should all be happy to see that she's now our size (or only a few sizes off).

**A little bigger but she still looks fresh to me**


**No sign of Jess...bummer**


Now lastly...Mandy Moore. I've got a bone to pick with this one.
So I decide to cut my hair and donate it for the second time this past Saturday. I bring in a picture of the wonderful Mandy as an example of how I want it cut. 10 inches and an hour later, I still look nothing like Mandy Moore. I look like myself...with shorter hair. So I'm blaming it on her.
**Mandy. Not Cindy.**

Guess that's all for now. Maybe later I'll do a boy band version.

No comments:

Post a Comment