Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hades

So in a fit of joy I decided to Facebook stalk Sarah. Haven't talked to her in like ten years but I figured she hadn't changed much (cause I'm very similar to my 10 year old self? It wasn't great reasoning...give me a break).

Anyway.

TURNS OUT her religious views on Facebook are " The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with JOY" and under her interests are "seeing the divine in creation" and a number of church activities. Then she has a poem about how awesome Jesus is.

This can go one of two ways:

First, I could get into how people often go to church and enjoy calling themselves Christians when in fact they're just trying to fake people out so they don't see that indeed these same "Christians" are mean, chair-pulling-out bullies.

Second, I could accept that people may change over the course of 10 years and that I'm going to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment