Friday, February 26, 2010

More Duffluff Adventures!

To all my darling blog followers that I haven't talked to in the last week: my study abroad plan for the summer is coming to fruition!

For sure I'll be going to...drum roll please...

CAMBODIA!

Woop woop! And a friend of mine that I met on my trip to Morocco, Elizabeth, will be going with me. We're both quite fond of traveling so we plan on doing our own thing around Southeast Asia after our month in Cambodia studying travel writing.

Hopefully I'll be able to update soon about the exact plans.


**We'll be in Siem Reap for the month of May and hopefully we can travel up through Vietnam, across Laos and down through Thailand to Bangkok before heading back home.**

**Elizabeth and I in Morocco, more specifically the few days that we rode camels through the Sahara.**
**Elizabeth and I in Paris...hopefully many more countries to come!**

No comments:

Post a Comment