Saturday, November 28, 2009

2am and I'm still awake writing this...blog.

It's 2 in the morning and I just finished the 8 hour process of taking 45 minutes of audio and editing it down to 90 seconds. It included background noise and such. And I think it's awesome. I think it's so awesome that I am blogging at 2 in the morning to say how relieved I am that it's done and I finally have a hold on my final photojournalism project.

Basically it's a multimedia project- audio put over a slideshow of pictures. I did it on my superwoman friend Amanda. She's a UGA cheerleader, visitor center tour guide, sorority chaplain, Jesus lover and all round superstar.

Hopefully I'll be able to somehow post the final project but until then you can all just stare at this awesome picture of her face.

She's adorable. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment