Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Groovy.

A few weeks ago my roommates and I decided to forget that we're too old for frat parties and went to a rave at SipEp. In our defense, one of the roommates is dating a SigEp. The point is, we thought it'd be great to dress appropriately for said rave.

I lied. IIII decided it'd be great. So what do I break out? The most colorful piece of clothing I've ever laid eyes on. It's been worn to Tacky Day at school a number of times and it pretty much an outfit for all occasions. Observe.


I thought it'd be best to pair it with a tall tee and New York glasses. And I looked good.
This awesome piece of polyester love was actually made by my grandmother. Made and WORN by my grandmother. Needless to say, she is awesome. So I will continue to rave in this psychedelic vest in her honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment