Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh hey girl.

So the other day I was making a casual stop-in at Target to get some green nail polish and realized on my way in that I was in need of some bladder-emptying. So there I go to take care of business. It was one of those awesome stalls where you turn the lock closed but the little stub of a “lock” actually only protrudes about ¼ of an inch. So alas, another woman who was also hearing the call of nature hurried into the bathroom and yanked open the bathroom door…to my stall. There was a magical moment where neither of us said anything and my thought was, “Enjoy!”

She looked something like this:


And I looked something like this:

All in all, it’s good to know you’re never too old to have someone come in the stall with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment