Monday, August 24, 2009

Dirty dishes

I've moved into my awesome new house with four of my close friends and week two at school is underway.

It's become obvious that we all grew up by different rules and need to get used to each others. For instance, at my house we put knives sharp side up to get them clean better (or so Mom says) but Melissa almost removed a finger when she was unloading the dishwasher because of my home training.

Have you ever heard of washing hats in the dishwasher? Well one of my darling roommates, AK, decided that the best way to clean her Chacos (sandal/shoes) was to put them in the dishwasher.
As Casey, another roommate, was going to start the dishwasher, AK yelled, "WAIT" and ran to her room. Expecting her to come back with dirty dishes we were all caught by surprise when she ran around the corner carrying her Chacos and thrust them into the dishwasher. It is still under debate whether they were put on top of dishes or not.
**Adorable, really**

No comments:

Post a Comment