Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ESPNoticed!

A random family friend/acquaintance wrote on my Facebook wall last week that someone had linked to my blog on an ESPN message board. I have no idea who this person was, but this is what the gist of the conversation was:

Person 1: UGA sucks!
Person 2: UGA rules!
Person 1: I bet none of the UGA fans even show up to the game on Saturday
Person 2: Oh, yeah? You think none of these people are going to show up? ***Link to the picture of "Frat Beach" in St. Simons on my blog about GA/FL weekend***


Naturally I had to go check this out, and there it was. I am now a reference. According to the URL the guy must have typed "frat beach st simons" into Google image and my picture came up. Which is does.

Two second-years in my master's program have quit in order to take incredible jobs at ESPN. It appears I may soon be the third...

No comments:

Post a Comment