Monday, June 14, 2010

Home, sweet home

I am home. Safe.

Aside from a few new gray hairs for my mother, pretty much everything on my trip went well, I learned a ton, had incredible life experiences, and I am now back in good old America.

There really is something about coming home that feels like a warm bed or peach cobbler. If those were feelings.

While I love traveling the world and soaking in new cultures, I think I'm too much of a homebody to ever spend more than a summer in a different country, much less move there indefinitely. More power to the people that can, but I like the coming-up-the-escalator feeling way too much. My two favorite boys every were there waiting with open arms and a steak dinner at home. And that's pretty special.

Hope everyone is well and enjoyed following me through Asia. Back to normal life posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment