Thursday, January 28, 2010

If only I could rent a car...

The past few days I've been celebrating 21st birthdays with some of my closest friends. I can't help but think back to when I was a wee youngling, just turning 21. AKA January 3.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not exactly a caviar and fine wine kinda girl. I'm also not a high heels and downtown kinda girl. But I've very much a sweatpants and stay at home kinda girl.

So what better way to spend my birthday than playing flip cup with my parents on my kitchen table? Exactly, there is none. So some neighbors and friends gathered around with my whole family to bring in my 21st birthday with a bang.

Let's watch, shall we?

**Coolest frat house in Alpharetta**

**The "other" team**

**Team Awesome**

**The girls and their boys**
**My whole fam damily!**

No comments:

Post a Comment