Sunday, December 13, 2009

Left side! STRONG SIDE!

I'm sitting here on my couch watching my most favorite movie ever, Remember the Titans on TV when I decide that I actually need to watch the whole thing commercial free so I pop in the DVD.

I can't help but remember how my high school team, the Northview TITANS, would chant "We are the Titans, the mighty might Titans!" whenever we got a first down (luckily it wasn't often enough to get annoying).

Because of my small large obsession with T.C. Williams finest, I was pretty pumped to see The Blind Side over Thanksgiving break. Have you seen it? Cause it's awesome.

Mix of races, determination, over coming circumstances and football pretty much make up the recipe for a good movie to me. Extra credit if it's a true story.

So with that movie critique, I will leave you with some incredible quotes from Remember the Titans so that you'll be inspired to watch it.

"If we get to Rev once, just one time, I swear to God I'm gonna hit you so hard, by the time you come to- oooo boy you gonna need a new haircut!" -Bertier

"Man I just gave your momma a piggy-back ride and she weighs twice as much as I do!"


"I don't want them to gain another yard! You blitz... all... night! If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!" -Coach Yoast


And maybe my favorite of all time...


"You're a Hall-of-Famer in my book"


Now back to letting Bertier and Sunshine help me study theology...

No comments:

Post a Comment