Sunday, April 22, 2012

A rabbi and a priest...

Y'all.

I love religious jokes.

I love funny ones, I love offensive ones, I love ones that I would never repeat.

I may be in grad school for journalism, but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for my religion major. And when I share religious jokes for people, sometimes they just don't get it.

For example, Jason knows nothing about religion. Today he's been working with his project group all day, who just happens to be a very diverse cluster of people. Georgia Tech in general is known for its overwhelming population of Asians and Indians. So when I saw this picture, I had to send it to Jason.


Of course, it's hilarious. Racist? Maybe. But hilarious nonetheless. So then Jason texts me about it, and this is the ensuing conversation:


And of course, I'm laughing myself to tears cause I think I'm so funny. But Jason has no clue what on earth his crazy female is rambling on about. This is a frequent occasion.

And so, because I'm pretty sure some of my blog readers are more in tune with religion, I am going to share some of my favorites in terms of religious humor on here. Hopefully the response will be better than Jason's.








No comments:

Post a Comment