Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mother knows best

There are few things that I like more than witty banter or unexpected jokes. Essentially, I've been screenshotting text messages and threads that make me happy, and I decided that it's about the time to share them with you all. The first half are with my mom, who is surprisingly funny as I get older, and the others are bonuses from my darling manfriend.


My mom, talking about the possibility that Lisa and Matt would have a Dirty Dancing tune as their first dance song. I said I didn't know that song. She said...
Always a good influence.


My mom has to wear "Caribbean blue" scrubs to work now instead of whatever she wants. I don't like that idea...


Mom is always right, right?

My sweetie just bein a sweetie...

Me complaining about my teacher who may or may not underestimate the intelligence of her class...


And, alas, he is trained so well...


Hope they made you smile! I anticipate more rounds of this same post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment