Thursday, January 12, 2012

Over break.

Back to Chapel Hill and back to the grind. I'm about to start writing a wholllle bunch so I decided my recap of Christmas break would be via pictures. This is what my wonderful three-week break consisted of:

Painting the nails of everyone around me in bizarre designs:


Some trap shooting:


A little wedding dress shopping for my sister:


Celebrating the engagement of some of my favorite couples and catching up with the brides (yep, I stole these pictures from Facebook):






Spending some time with my quirky family - this is Ashley "transferring energy" to the bread dough to help thaw it:


Calling the police to get them to kill a wounded deer - which they didn't end up doing, but three cop cars showed up to tell me that they couldn't shoot it because it was too close to a house. Any Johns Creek-ers wondering where your tax money is going?




Spent a few days here for my birthday:


Finding some old pictures:


Spending some time with this kid:


Getting some life lessons from car windows:


Christmas:


And, of course, lots and lots of dog time:






Happy spring semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment