Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happiness Just Because.

Here are some things that are making me happy these days. In no particular order or genre.

This article. Some things are way out of my lifestyle and some things hit home. I wonder what I will have wanted to tell my now-self in 20 years.

This video. After watching this, I have this song in my head constantly. You can skip the first 1:45. The jist is that the woman and man are battling to see who can sing higher.



This game. It calms me and makes me think of my wonderful friend AK who, while she no longer lives here, I can still picture her sitting next to me on the couch playing it.

This song. It's been said that this song is going to be the anthem of our generation. A generation that accepts all and bullies none. High hopes, but Gaga did her part. And I like this little girl's version better than the actual Lady Gaga one.



This picture. I've had a girl crush on this girl for almost four years now and I'm glad it's one friendship I haven't let fizzle out.



This quote. From my favorite Sufi Muslim woman who I traveled through Morocco with and who recently came to my feminist spirituality class to speak.

"There are as many religions as there are people on this earth."

This bathing suit. 1-It reminds me that spring break is TWO weeks away. 2- It makes me think I could look like her if I wore it. 3- It's coral. As close as I'll get to ever buying anything pink and one of my darling sister Ashley's favorite colors.

This memory. When the world seems like a wonderful place and I'm happy to be living in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment