Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving life with these regrets

Over the break I introduced my parents to some wonderful websites. Bored? Enjoy these little gems:

People of Walmart - America's finest
When Parents Text - when old people get ahold of technology
Lamebook - making fun of Facebook even more than I do
You Drive What? - for mobile "art"
White Trash Repairs - because the Foxworthys get creative

My newest favorite, however. Is called Regretsy.

Now Etsy is a website where people can sell handmade items. Art, mostly, but anything really. Handmade clothes, toys, bags, etc.

Regretsy makes fun of some of the ridiculous/hilarious/disturbing things people try to sell. You absolutely must check it out.

My personal favorite categories are "Annoying Descriptions", "Not Remotely Handmade" and "Dead Things."

Here is a gem that is sold under "Dead Things."



Now unfortunately, my birthday just passed. But I'm sure you can buy this for any friend or family member and they will be delighted. Great for Valentine's Day, PETA members, and nurseries.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.regretsy.com/2010/12/21/rude-awakening/

    three thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete