Monday, July 5, 2010

Humble beginnings

I've recently decided to give Twitter a chance after a friend told me to quit updating my Facebook status and get a Twitter already.

So far I've learned that Lindsey Lohan and Kim Kardashian are friends and that people can update up to 1000 times a day. Neither of which I give a flying flapjack about. It probably doesn't help that I am not starstruck in the least.

So I'm not a fan yet, but I neither understand it nor care to be obsessed with it. I also don't have internet on my phone which puts me bounds behind other Twitteronians.

All negativity aside, one pretty cool dude you can subscribe to tells you awesome random facts. Yesterday he shared the first ever YouTube video.

Check it out.

Possibly not the most thrilling thing you've ever seen, but still kinda cool. This kid now probably has a bagillion dollars cause he helped start YouTube. And he likes elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment