Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nom nom nom

I'm home and alive and already missing Morocco. Especially my family, it was brutal saying bye to Nadia outside the ALC on Tuesday. We were all blubbering messes. Good news is that now that I have a good internet connection and I'm on my computer I can put up more pictures on old blogs and in new ones.
Here's an idea of the food in Morocco:**Kabobs, bread & tea (duh) and "salad"-green beans, tomatoes, silantro**
**COUSCOUS!!! They have it every Friday lunch and it takes all morning to prepare. They put buttermilk in their own portions of it. The vegetables are so good.**
**My breakfast every morning. Getting an idea of the amount of bread we ate?**
**The closest thing I can compare this to is cornmeal. There's a little bowl of butter in the middle.**
**Kinda like grits. Then bread and jams.**
**Cool simply because they're in Arabic.**
**We had these in the Jamaalfana. It's kinda like a wrap but the chicken is something special. Can't really remember. Basically it looks American.**

No comments:

Post a Comment