Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dog days of winter

Things don't always go as planned. And when that happens, I like to find the closest dog and hold on for dear life. It's usually this guy.


Meet Sunny. He is the black lab mix belonging to my greatest grad school friend, Jeanne-Marie. He likes treats, backing his butt up to you for a petting, and long runs on the beach (JM is from the Outer Banks). He also knows a range of tricks including "Tell me you love me" (*BARK!*) and raising the roof. 

Last week I got to spend a couple days in Charlotte visiting my most favorite blonde dog, Hope. So, if your week is going like mine is, hopefully these puppy pictures will cheer you up.


Sleeping in between my legs.

Helping with research.

Dancing to her "favorite song."

Destroying the bone I got her within five minutes.

Kisses.

Tired of research.

Smiling and playing!

Not so sure about all this work stuff.

How bout play instead?

Walking herself.

Sleeping upside down under the table and against my leg with ball still in mouth.

Hugs.

"If I chew on your lap and your lap is on the couch then it doesn't count as me being on the couch."

Always touching somehow.

There is no better stress reliever than a lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment