Monday, October 8, 2012

A wedding celebration

This weekend I got to watch my beautiful friend Ann-Katherine get married! This year alone I get to be a part of my high school best friend, college best friend and since-fifth-grade best friend's weddings. That's pretty neat.

I blogged about when AK graduated a semester early and moved out of our house in Athens a few years ago. Luckily, I got to live with her for 2.5 years and the majority of my college memories involve her.



So in honor of my wonderful roommate getting married to one hell of a guy, here is a run down of this weekend in pictures:

Reunited with my four best mates on Thursday!

Bridal luncheon cupcakes

My Child and Family Development major friends found a baby

My beautiful friend Mollie

Bride on rehearsal day

At the hotel before the rehearsal dinner - Memphis Bridge in the background

Memphis Bridge

Bride with downtown Memphis in the background

Rehearsal Dinner

More rehearsal dinner - in our UGA colors

Wedding morning cheers!

Almost ready

BRIDE!

So so beautiful - reading her letter from John

Cathedral length veil looked so awesome walking down the aisle

With the matron of honor

All five

The cake

The reception venue - Teton Trek at the Memphis Zoo

Getting down with grandma

My parents came too!


I do realize there are no pictures of John in here, but I was with AK the whole time so I didn't really see him much except at the actual ceremony and I don't think they're fond of iPhone pictures in the cathedral. Anyways, congrats AK and John! 

No comments:

Post a Comment